1

Ooh La La

Miss Eleanor had her first "proper" meal out yesterday. We went for lunch at French Living in Nottingham and were happy to see that the high chair we'd booked was none other than the BLW's best friend, an Ikea Antilop. As soon as we got to the table she pounced. So many forbidden things in one place, knives, forks, glasses, paper napkins, salt. If we'd not have moved everything quick sharpish she would have been in her element and then probably in A&E.

Lunch for her was the usual suspects of bread and salad garnish. Darren and I both had meat served rare so that was off the menu for her. I was very irresponsible though and let her have a taste of my orange parfait desert. I say a taste but what really happened is she tasted a tiny bit then made every effort to commandeer my spoon every time I re-loaded it. Like her Mummy, the girl loves pudding.

1 comments:

Darren said...

Daddy loves pudding too!

Post a Comment